BIM 360 accelerates project delivery and reduces risk for companies by enabling the office to easily coordinate and connect while empowering the field to anticipate and act.
How does BIM 360 accelerate project delivery?
- Enabling anytime, anywhere access to project data.
- Delivering information for easy consumption by anyone on the project.
- Connecting multidisciplinary project teams across AEC.
- Providing a shared database of project information spanning pre-construction through handover.
- Analyzing data for future planning and execution.
How do General and Specialty Contractors benefit from deploying BIM 360?
- Deliver projects that are at or under budget.
- Maximize your resources (people/equipment).
- Increase your profitability.
- No sacrifice in your construction quality.
BIM 360 offers a variety of solutions for every phase of the project, through design conception, planning, construction, building maintenance and occupancy. Contact CAD-1 today to understand which of these products fits your firm’s needs today.
Connect your project team with one app to publish, manage, review, markup and approve all project plans, models and documents.
Access and explore multidisciplinary models online or offline, review intelligent object properties, and take simple measurements.
Connect a BIM 360 Glue coordinated model to a robotic total station to streamline the construction layout process.
View and update your weekly work plan. Track team commitments in the field – online or offline.
Create and update issues. Reference project documents. Run QA/QC, safety, and commissioning checklists, all from virtually anywhere on the job site.
A mobile-first building maintenance solution that lets owners begin operations on day one, automatically migrating asset data and building models from BIM 360 Field.