What’s this BIM 360 stuff all about? There’s BIM 360 Docs, Glue, and more, but what do they do? Join us for a hands-on educational session where you get to be in the driver’s seat and demo the different software applications yourself. Autodesk Specialist Blake Douglas will be on-hand to focus on BIM 360 Docs and Glue. You’ll learn:
- How to keep your team up to date with the most current set of plans.
- How 3D models on your phone or iPad can be useful in the field.
- How easy it is to run clash reports.
- How to identify issues in the context of designs, assign work, and track issue resolution through inspecting and completion.
- How easy it is to navigate the BIM 360 interface on a phone, laptop, or tablet.
We will have an interactive activity for attendees that demonstrates how to use the platform and the important ways these tools can save time and money in the field.
Refreshments will be provided.
Date: Thursday, January 25
Time: 4-6 PM
Where: Mother Tucker Brewery
2360 E. 120th Ave,
Thornton, CO 80241