AutoCAD® 3D Drawing & Modeling Training Course
Have you conquered the skills necessary to create, annotate and output a basic 2D drawing? Then you’re ready to take your design to the next level – 3D.
- Curriculum Content
With AutoCAD 3D, you will discover how to expand your 2D modeling skill set with an exposure to the 3D modeling concepts and techniques available in features provided in the 3D Modeling workspace.
The AutoCAD 3D class will cover the following
- Techniques for viewing 3D geometry
- Working with simple and composite solids
- Creating complex solids and surfaces
- Modifying objects in 3D space
- Editing solids
- Creating sections, camera perspectives and animations
- Converting 3D objects
- Setting up a rendering with materials and lights
- Creating 2D drawings from 3D models
- Working with the User Coordination System
A good working skill level in AutoCAD or AutoCAD Fundamentals Part 1 and Part 2