AutoCAD® Advanced Training Course
Further your knowledge of AutoCAD and become even more proficient by learning to recognize the best tool for the task and the best way to use that tool.
- Curriculum Content
With a solid foundation of the AutoCAD® fundamentals, the next step is to become more proficient in your use of AutoCAD® by learning to recognize the best tool for the task and the best way to use that tool. This course is for users comfortable with the basics of AutoCAD® and ready to be introduced to the more advanced features of one of the world’s leading 2D and 3D CAD design tools.
The AutoCAD® Advanced class will cover the following
- Advanced text objects
- Working with tables
- Defining dynamic blocks and attributes
- Outputting and publishing files for review
- Collaboration and automation tools
- Creating, publishing and customizing sheet sets
- Managing layers
- CAD management and system setup
- Enhancing productivity by customizing the AutoCAD® interface
- Using macros and custom routines
Minimum 6 months computer & AutoCAD® experience or AutoCAD® Fundamentals Part 1 and Part 2 classes.