Bluebeam Revu CAD 2016
Designed specifically for CAD users, Revu CAD’s PDF creation, markup, editing and collaboration capabilities improve communication and productivity on projects by enabling digital processes from start to finish.
What’s in this edition?
- Plugins for one-click 2D PDF creation from AutoCAD, Revit and SolidWorks.
- Plugins for one-click 3D PDF creation from Revit, Navisworks Manage, Navisworks Simulate and SketchUp Pro
- Create PDFs directly from Microsoft® Office and convert other CAD and Windows files to 10 different file formats with Bluebeam PDF printer
- Customizable 2D and 3D PDF redlining tools, such as text, clouds, highlights, CAD symbols, stamps and measurements
- Bluebeam Studio™, our integrated solution for real-time document-based collaboration
- Markups list for tracking all annotation data, which can be exported as a PDF, XML or CSV summary across single or multiple file(s).
- Tool Chest™ for saving custom tools and tool sets that can automatically resize when used on documents with different scales and viewports
- PDF editing features, including add, delete, combine, extract, rotate and number pages
- Compare Documents for automatic detection of revisions
- SharePoint® and ProjectWise® integration