Revit® Productivity Training Course
Improve repeatable project efficiency and success with Revit by creating standard templates and custom elements.
Course Duration: 3 days
- Curriculum Content
All Revit products support the ability to coordinate, update and share design data collaboratively with team members throughout all phases of a project, including design, construction and management. Users already familiar with Revit Architecture, Revit Structure, or Revit MEP are now ready to increase their productivity by expanding their knowledge in the areas of setting up office standards and creating custom element types and families.
The Revit Productivity class will cover the following:
- Set up phasing and create and display design options.
- Link, import and export files, including those for energy analysis.
- Understand, set up and use worksets.
- Create custom templates with annotation styles, title blocks and custom element types.
- Create schedules for all disciplines, such as material takeoffs (architectural), column (structural), and duct and plumbing (MEP).
- Create custom wall, roof and floor types.
- Create specific families pertinent to each discipline, including in-place families, profiles, annotations and parameters.
- Create custom family types.
A good working skill level in Revit Architecture, Structure, or MEP or Revit Fundamentals class