CAD-1 BIM Services
CAD-1 has been in the business of Building Information Modeling (BIM) Implementation, Mentoring and Instruction since the inception of the BIM revolution. Whether your firm is getting started developing a BIM workflow or you’re looking to expand and excel at BIM execution, CAD-1 is here to help.
Leading the Way in BIM Services
CAD-1 BIM Services for Architecture, Engineering and Construction include:
- BIM Standards creation and documentation.
- BIM / Revit template creation.
- BIM / Revit project guidance and monitoring.
- BIM to GIS and CAD to GIS.
- BIM project coordination / collaboration and data management.
- BIM kick-off meeting support and templating.
- BIM content creation.
- Autodesk BIM 360 Instruction, Implementation and Project Set-up.
- CAD-1-represented technologies training, implementation and project set-up.
- Bluebeam Training and Project Implementation.
- Asset Management for BIM.
- Reality Capture point cloud scanning/imaging, UAV imaging.
- Scan to BIM.
- BIM Modeling (in partnership with our client partners).
- Regularly scheduled Revit Architecture, Structure and MEP, Navisworks, and Bluebeam Training Classes
- Custom BIM Training and Mentoring Programs tailored to your firm’s requirements.
CAD-1 Consulting Services
Learn more about CAD-1 Consulting Services for Architecture, Engineering and Construction. We can help you take your firm to a new level of capability and confidence. Contact us at (303) 428-2706 (direct) or (303) 427-2231 (main) or email email@example.com.