We are often asked by Revit, Civil 3D, Infraworks and AutoCAD Map customers, “Are we doing this the right way?” “How can we do a better job with this software?” “What is the best way for us to achieve the best ROI for our investment?”
CAD-1 HealthCheck is a proven program that will help your organization determine the most productive ways to improve process and workflow. The move to 3D design strategies has opened highly productive and even revolutionary ways for approaching, designing, analyzing and building projects, but there can be ambiguity about how best to achieve optimum results.
The CAD-1 HealthCheck is a great place to begin.
- Standardized interview and information gathering.
- An industry metric process and ROI analysis report.
- An outline of procedures your organization can follow to achieve the next level of success.
From there, you may choose to engage a CAD-1 training/consulting team to assist in implementing, training and installing the report’s suggestions, or you may choose to follow the outline on your own. It’s up to you. Either way, you will put your organization on the path to greater business potential.
CAD-1 offers HealthCheck packages for both the commercial and government sectors in:
- Revit Architecture, Structure and MEP and Building Design Suites
- AutoCAD Civil 3D, AutoCAD MAP 3D and Infrastructure Design Suites
- Infraworks 360
CAD-1 SAM and HealthCheck Services are an excellent solution for obtaining optimal productivity from your team and technologies. A CAD-1 HealthCheck assists organizations in determining the practices, processes and workflows that will help them become more effective, efficient and confident in the use of their Autodesk tools. CAD-1 HealthChecks have helped organizations measure, refine and improve workflows, leading to significantly greater productivity. Combined with the SAM program, a HealthCheck rounds out the analysis and identifies:
- Ways that technology deployments and hardware can be used for greatest efficiency.
- Training procedures for specific software to help employees get the most from these tools.
- Workflows that are outmoded or otherwise inefficient or that can be improved.
- The organization’s current process and future goals and a correlation with the appropriate Autodesk technology.
- A technology and asset plan centered around your organization’s short, medium and long-term goals, thus ensuring the best possible technologies are in place and employees are up-to-date on those technologies as the plan progresses.
Contact us to discuss a program for your organization.
CONTACT CAD-1 FOR CAD-1 Workflow HealthCheck Services
Contact your CAD-1 Account Manager to discuss a HEALTHCHECK engagement for your organization. Call (303) 427-2231 and ask for information on setting up a CAD-1 HEALTHCHECK.