Autodesk is a leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software. Autodesk makes software for people who make things. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of customers are doing with Autodesk software.
This collection equips you to design higher quality and more sustainable buildings. Build your capability to deliver great design.
AutoCAD Civil 3D
AutoCAD Map 3D
AutoCAD Plant 3D
AutoCAD Raster Design
AutoCAD Utility Design
– Revit Architecture
– Revit MEP
– Revit Structure
Rendering in A360
AutoCAD 360 Pro
Formit 360 Pro
(includes Energy Analysis for Revit, Lighting Analysis for Revit, Green Building Studio)
ReCap 360 Pro
Structural Analysis for Revit
Work smarter with subscriptions. Subscribing to Autodesk products provides a simplified software setup and an improved user management experience so that you can stay focused on designing and making, without worrying about your software.
- Access options which include single-user access or multi-user access – select the option that best fits your needs.
- Flexible term lengths – monthly, quarterly, annual and multi-year options – you can get exactly the software you need for as long as you need it.
- Access to the latest software – allows you to stay current on the latest software.
- Software when you need it, where you need it – access to previous versions of software, use software at home or use software and services globally.
- Technical support.
- Easy-to-use administrative tools allow you to simply and effectively manage software licenses, seats and usage from Autodesk Account.
Save on new 1-year subscriptions to AutoCAD LT and AutoCAD LT for Mac. From February 21-March 20, 2017.
Customers with eligible perpetual licenses from Release 14 (approximately 1998) – 2017 without a maintenance plan can save up to 30% when they purchase new 3-year subscriptions AND trade in the eligible perpetual license serial numbers. Customers must discontinue use of all seats corresponding to each serial number.
This is a great opportunity to move to any industry collection or other product, as the new 3-year subscriptions do NOT have to be to the same products as the traded-in perpetual licenses.
Ready to make the change? CAD-1 wants to make sure your team is the most efficient with your new technology. Make the switch from your old software, and we will give you 10% off any training class relevant to your purchase. This offer will only last through April 21, 2017, so call us now!
Eligible products to trade in and up:
Autodesk® AutoCAD® Architecture / Architectural Desktop
Autodesk® Architectural/ Architectural Professional
Autodesk® AutoCAD® Civil/ Civil 3D®
Autodesk® AutoCAD® Civil Series
Autodesk® Fabrication Products
Autodesk® AutoCAD® Land Development Dsktp (LDDT)/Land Dsktp (LDT)
Autodesk® AutoCAD® Map3D
Autodesk® AutoCAD® Map3D Enterprise
Autodesk® AutoCAD® MEP
Autodesk® AutoCAD® P&ID
Autodesk® AutoCAD® Plant 3D
Autodesk® AutoCAD® Visualization Suite
Autodesk® Building Services
Autodesk® InfraWorks™/ Infrastructure Modeler
Autodesk® Navisworks® Manage
Autodesk® Plant Design Suite (all versions)
Autodesk® Infrastructure Design Suite (all versions)
Autodesk® Revit® Architecture/Revit® MEP/Revit® Structure & Revit® Suites
Autodesk® Revit® Building
Autodesk® Revit® Series /Building
Autodesk® Revit® Series – AutoCAD®, Structure, Systems Plus
Autodesk® Robot™ Structural Analysis/Professional
Autodesk® Advance Steel Premium/ Advance Steel
AutoCAD LT Civil Suite
CAiCE Visual Construction/Roads/Survey/Survey and Roads
Autodesk® AutoCAD® LT/LT for Mac
Autodesk® AutoCAD Inventor LT™ Suite
Autodesk® Revit LT™
Autodesk® AutoCAD Revit LT™ Suite
Autodesk believes that subscribing is the best way for our customers to get the greatest value from our tools and technologies – and will fundamentally change how Autodesk delivers extended capabilities and new functionalities through connected services.
Beginning in June 2017, customers with eligible products on maintenance will have the ability to easily switch to a subscription at the time of renewal for a discounted price. Customers can take advantage of this offer once per seat of a product on maintenance. The price to switch will increase 5% in 2018 and another 5% in 2019, so the earlier customers switch to subscription, the less it will cost.
While Autodesk will continue to offer customers the choice of renewing their maintenance plan on an annual basis, effective February 20, 2017, multi-year maintenance plan renewals will no longer be offered. In addition, because managing two business models (subscription and maintenance plans) is quite costly, in order to continue supporting maintenance plans, beginning May 7, 2017, maintenance plan renewal prices will increase by 5% in 2017, 10% in 2018, and 20% in 2019.
Autodesk will continue to invest heavily in our subscription offerings to provide our customers with greater value through the following benefits:
- Latest and greatest product capabilities – Get access to Autodesk’s ongoing stream of innovation, updates to core products, cloud services for desktop products, and additional capabilities as soon as they’re available, at no additional cost.
- Access to new industry collections – Available only through subscription, you’ll realize significant savings when you need two or more Autodesk software products.
- New and improved support – Enjoy faster response times and the option to receive help by scheduling a call with Autodesk technical support specialists.
- Simplified administration – Access tools that streamline deployment and software management when you standardize all of your Autodesk products on subscription.